Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Quiz!

In baby news...he/she is getting bigger! Today I came to the realization that my innie bellybutton is now beginning to transition to an outie! Crazy! Today I am at 21 weeks and I feel great. I feel completely normal except for the fact that my clothes aren't fitting quite like they used to. I have bought some maternity pants, but I am able to still wear my shirts. I have even squeezed into some of my pants with the help of the Bellaband. For those of you who don't know what that is...it's an elastic band that you can wear around your waist to keep your unbuttoned pants up. :) I pretty much wear the Bellaband with all of the pants that fit me pre-baby. I begun to feel the baby kick around 16 weeks, but now I'm convinced that he/she is having a boxing match at all different times of the day. This weekend when we were sitting in Atlanta on a layover, I felt the strongest kick that I have felt yet. They are definitely happening more and more and they are getting stronger. It's a very difficult feeling to describe to Jeff, but the perfect example came up this weekend. He had a muscle twitch in his arms and you could actually see it pulse. I said "That's it!". That is the closest thing that he could feel that even compares to the baby kicking.
I saw that one of our friends started a baby pool. I thought that it was a cute idea, so I went ahead and started one also. You can visit the link http://bebepool.com/steph1322 and submit your votes. You can take your guess on the date of birth, weight, length and name.

2 comments:

  1. I loved being able to wear my normal clothes all the time. Check out this website: www.downeastbasics.com. They have the tight undershirts but in maternity. I wore them through every pregnancy. I even just bought one size bigger in regular shirts and wore them as tshirts. If I still had mine I would give them to you!

    ReplyDelete