Friday, October 1, 2010

Update....finally!!





I am so disappointed in myself since I haven't been keeping up with this blog lately! Needless to say, we've been quite busy!! September involved a lot of traveling for us! Labor Day weekend, Jeff surprised me with a trip to Fresno, California to watch the Bearcats play. My mom came to Cinci to watch Brayden for the weekend and it was a really nice getaway. Too bad the Bearcats couldn't pull off a win and make the trip even better!
We spent about a week or so traveling between Columbus and Wadsworth to see family before making the long trip to Augusta, Georgia! Fort Gordon will be our home for the next 10 months while Jeff completes the S6 Course and Captains Career Course. So far we are loving our house! We are really excited to meet new people, see new places and get back into Army life!

No comments:

Post a Comment