Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's about that time!

Now that I've seen all of the Christmas decorations up in the stores, I guess it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards! This is probably one of my favorite things about this time of year because I love seeing updated pictures of families and staying in contact with old friends. Although we do have the luxury of Facebook now for keeping in touch, everyone still loves getting mail, right?!
Thanks, once again to Shutterfly, because my Christmas cards will be a little easier! I've used Shutterfly before to create photobooks to give as gifts and plan to use it again soon for some Christmas gifts. I've also had my photos printed and shipped to me so that I can put them in my scrapbooks.
Here's the design that I've decided on.
They have other gift ideas to choose from including photo mugs!
You can create your own Christmas cards by following this link! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
For everyone that has blogs out there, you can get 50 free cards, too!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment