Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Free time"

I really have been enjoying my new "stay-at-home mom" role since we've moved down here to Augusta. Although it's the hardest job I've ever had (it seriously is, try it and I promise you'll agree!), I've managed to use whatever free time I have to do the things that I always wish I had time to do before. I love scrapbooking, painting, drawing, etc., I've just never really taken the time to put much effort into it. So with Valentine's Day coming up, I thought that it was the perfect opportunity to bake and decorate a cake! I'm pretty new to cake decorating, but I really enjoy it...just hope that it tastes good! :) Unfortunately, I have a husband that only likes white cake with white icing. Yes, boring I know, but I needed him to help me eat it so I made it his way. :)

Here is a look at another Valentine's Day craft. This wreath is actually made with styrofoam hearts, ribbon, and cupcake liners. The inspiration for this one came from this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment