Thursday, March 27, 2014

New adventure!

I recently decided to take on a new adventure.  I have always enjoyed attempting to be crafty and find that the time that I can find to craft is very relaxing to me.  I love making hair accessories for Ainsley, but there are only so many that she can wear.  I decided to start making them for others! 

I started up my own little business called Ainsley Daniel Designs (named after my favorite little ones, Brayden Daniel and Ainsley Mae of course).  Right now I am focusing on hair accessories and custom burp cloths, but who knows what else will come my way.  I'm always willing to give anything a try.  I've always enjoyed making hair bows for Ainsley and I made some sets of burp cloths before she was born and loved using them!  Hopefully I will get the chance to make a lot more things for everyone else now! 
If you have a chance go check out my Etsy page at
https://www.etsy.com/people/ainsleydanieldesigns and "like" my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ainsleydanieldesigns

Thanks so much for checking it out and you can always e-mail me at ainsleydanieldesigns@gmail.com if you have something specific in mind.








No comments:

Post a Comment