Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Keenan is growing!

Yesterday we hit 16 weeks! Only a few more weeks and we'll be half way there! Time really is flying by and I'm sure that it will continue to do so. Luckily for me, I've been feeling great within the past week or two. The nauseousness is gone (hopefully for good!) and I even had the energy to go to the gym and swim 2 times this week. I love to swim and I'm looking forward to getting back into it. Other than the baby, things haven't been too exciting around here. We've just been working and starting to get our house ready to put on the market. We are a little nervous about finding someone to buy the house, but with troops coming and going so often around here, we're hoping that we will have some luck. Hopefully we'll get the house on the market within the next couple of weeks.
Well, the baby has definitely been growing judging by the fact that my body sure isn't getting any smaller! I'm still fitting into all of my clothes, but I have a feeling that that situation will be changing quickly! It's all very exciting! Here is the progression so far...

9 weeks 1-15-09



















11 weeks 1-31-09



















13 weeks 2-16-09



















16 weeks 3-7-09

1 comment: