Sunday, June 7, 2009

About 11 weeks and counting...

My favorite thing about living in Oakley is that you can walk only a short distance to a lot of shops and restaurants in Oakley Square and Hyde Park Square. Tonight, I took Lucy on a long walk up to Hyde Park Square to get some Graeter's because the baby wanted some ice cream (ok, ok, I wanted ice cream, but I can only use the baby excuse for 2 more months, so I'm going to use it..haha!). Jeff is still in New Jersey for work and sent me pictures of the oysters and crab legs that he was eating for dinner to make me jealous, so I had to rub in the fact that I was having Graeter's, so I sent him the above picture.
It seems like a lot of things are falling in place. A couple of days after we moved in, I got an email from one of the hospitals down here that I applied to. I went on an interview and found out on Friday that I got the job! I'll be working part time in the NICU and doing some outpatient therapy. I've always wanted a job in the NICU, but have never had the opportunity, so I'm really excited. I know that I will learn a lot since I will be in a medical setting. I'm sure that it will be a challenge at first, but challenging is good!
We also hit 29 weeks on Friday! Hard to believe that the baby will be here in about 11 weeks! Things have been going great. I feel wonderful except for when the baby kicks me in the ribs...haha. My energy level is pretty normal, but I'm definitely ready for some relaxing time now that the house is arranged! I'm really looking forward to when Jeff comes home so that we can get the baby furniture and get that room all ready! Here is what I look like at 29 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment