Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project 365: Week 2


Day 8: 1/8/2012 Girl Scout cookies are back! We've already gone through 3 boxes and I'm sure we'll go through many more! :)


Day 9: 1/9/2012 This is a rare occasion! Brayden fell asleep in the car on the way home from the babysitters and was clearly not ready to wake up yet when I got him out of the car. He cried and cried then finally I got him to fall back to sleep on the couch. He stayed there for at least another hour and a half.


Day 10: 1/10/2012 Bath time! We got Brayden these Elmo bath fizz colors in his stocking for Christmas. The little tablets dissolve in the water and turn it colors. His favorite one is blue. :)


Day 11: 1/11/2012 I FINALLY got our Italy pictures back from Snapfish and was able to use my new picture frame that I got for Christmas. Thanks Erin! :) (I've tried a million times to get this picture rotated and it must not like me today!)


Day 12: 1/12/2012 Beautiful artwork by Brayden. :) He sure loves stickers!


Day 13: 1/13/2012 Nothing like waking up to this in the morning! Jeff got up with Brayden and let me sleep a little longer, but about a half hour later I had this face to wake up to! :)


Day 14: 1/14/2012 Brayden went to a 5 year old's "Fancy Nancy" birthday party today! He got to come home with a cape! He wasn't a fan of wearing it, but I managed to snap a picture before he took it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment