Saturday, January 28, 2012

Project 365: Week 4


Day 22: 1/22/2012 I went on a cleaning/organizing rampage today and FINALLY got our storage closet organized! It had become a disaster area and now we can see the floor! :)


Day 23: 1/23/2012 My craftiness of the week. I used a TV tray that we had and used Mod Podge to attach some photos from Rome. I had seen the idea for this in the newspaper, but they used postcards. Figured pictures work just as well!


Day 24: 1/24/2012 Sometimes when I'm trying to get Brayden's shoes or jacket on in the morning (while I'm trying to get out of the house on time), he decides to pretend to fall asleep. Location of choice for him this time was the kitchen floor! :)


Day 25: 1/25/2012 Post office trip with Daddy! I occupied Brayden with Jeff's hat and glasses while Jeff was mailing a package.


Day 26: 1/26/2012 Brayden was still acting very sleepy after his nap (which may have been the beginning of the stomach bug that he got). Only good thing about a sick kid is the cuddling and snuggles!


Day 27: 1/27/2012 Dinner from Milano Pizzeria! As you can see, Brayden and I couldn't wait for Jeff to get home from work!


Day 28: 1/28/2012 Today we took a trip to Koblenz, Germany. We walked around Deutsches Eck ("German corner") which is the name of the land where the Moselle and Rhine River join. There is a huge statue with a man on a horse there which was to honor German Emperor William I. Here are Jeff and Brayden inside of the monument.

No comments:

Post a Comment